- Of or relating to China or its language, culture, or people
- any of the Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in China; regarded as dialects of a single language (even though they are mutually unintelligible) because they share an ideographic writing system
- Taiwanese: of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language; “the Taiwanese capital is Taipeh”
- Belonging to or relating to the people forming the dominant ethnic group of China and widely dispersed elsewhere
- of or pertaining to China or its peoples or cultures; “Chinese food”
- The result or reward of work or activity
- yield: an amount of a product
- The seed-bearing structure of a plant, e.g., an acorn
- cause to bear fruit
- The sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food
- the ripened reproductive body of a seed plant
- A number of connected items or names written or printed consecutively, typically one below the other
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of; “List the states west of the Mississippi”
- include in a list; “Am I listed in your register?”
- A formal structure analogous to a list by which items of data can be stored or processed in a definite order
- a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- A set of items considered as being in the same category or having a particular order of priority
chinese fruit list – Photo Slide
Film / Photo Scanner
Film type 35mm Film, Monochrome, Slide
4*AA Batteries (not included)
Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean
Cooperate with special free APP scanning software
How to use:
First, download and install the Free software “Scan Photo” onto your iPhone before using the scanner.
(After installation, if you can’t find the “Scan Photo” icon, please restart your iPhone.)
Second, install 4 * AA batteries to the scanner.
Third, insert the holder to the scanner.
Last, putting your iPhone into the top of the scanner, and press the power button, and then it can scan pictures through the iPhone camera by clicking the “Scan Photo”.
When use this scanner, please place the positive / negative/ photo into the right holder.
When insert the holder into the scannner, please ensure that the unused holder has been taken out of the scanner (because it can’t scan photos and films at the same time).
When scan image please smooth the photo and adjust the holder to ensure that the picture apear in camera vision.
Please use standard size films and photos.
1 * Scanner
1 * Negative Holder
1 * Slide Holder
1 * Photo Holder?3.5*5″, 4*6″, 5*7″?Business card 4 in 1?
2 * Buckles
1 * User Manual
TCM Herbs Chart 3
More than three hundred herbs that are commonly used today have a history of use that goes back at least 2,000 years. Over that time, a vast amount of experience has been gained that has gone towards perfecting their clinical applications. According to Chinese clinical studies, these herbs, and others that have been added to the list of useful items over the centuries, can greatly increase the effectiveness of modern drug treatments, reduce their side-effects, and sometimes replace them completely.
In China, the two most common methods of applying herb therapies are to make a decoction (a strong tea that must be simmered for about an hour or more) and to make large honey-bound pills. Both of these forms meet with considerable resistance in Western countries. The teas are deemed too time-consuming, smelly, and awful-tasting to justify their use, and the honey pills (boluses) are sticky, difficult to chew, and bad tasting. Thus, modern forms that are more acceptable have been developed for most applications.
fish paste Vietnamese
chinese fruit list